What is the Best eCommerce Plugin to Use for a WordPress Website?
If you’re thinking of creating a WordPress website for ecommerce apps, WooCommerce is the best platform. With WooCommerce and a professional website. With WooCommerce you can create an easy-to-use and greatly expandable online store.
WooCommerce is one of the most desirable ecommerce platforms for WordPress.
WooCommerce is a free plugin available on WordPress to set up your online store. Most companies across the Internet find customization and the vast array of features that the platform provides, unparalleled.
Over 28% of online shops use WooCommerce. By designing an experienced website from Widnes to incorporate trusted features into the WooCommerce store, you can create a robust online store that’s very easy to use and ready for the future.
How did WooCommerce start?
WooCommerce was launched in 2011. Over the years, the platform to improve safety and customize business has been updated. A group of dedicated open developers continues to work on the platform to make it more usable and more efficient to match the rapidly evolving business environments around the world.
Why is WordPress e-commerce all you will need for your business?
Whether you are a startup aiming at a primary online store, or a multi-brand retailer with a broad presence, WordPress e-commerce is fully equipped to handle any range of operations successfully.
At least 25% of websites over the world running with versatile and powerful WordPress, it’s no wonder that WooCommerce is leading the way in ecommerce platforms.
There is a misconception that WooCommerce cannot handle a large quantity of inventory units or SKUs. However, WooCommerce has a storage capacity of 10,000 products each with a custom SKU.
There are also doubts about the platform’s ability to handle fast store sales and traffic. This is not a problem with the platform, but with the hosting provider. With high-quality hosting, WooCommerce can deliver excelent performance even during peak sales or seasons.
The most important reasons for choosing WooCommerce for your online business:
* High cost-effectiveness– Using WooCommerce is extremely affordable, making online business setup less intimidating for new owners. Business owners will not have to spend thousands of dollars hiring designers and developers.
The platform itself is free to download. You will have to hire Widnes web design agency to perfectly customize it for you. These specialized services are available at very reasonable prices.
* Accommodates a wide range of products – you can sell physical products, virtual items and digital goods with WooCommerce. You can assign in-depth product categories, integrate features like instant downloads, order tracking, and much more, efficiently.
There are hundreds of other free add-ons to take care of your store’s logistics and technical requirements in the background.
You can also achieve valuable website metrics and visitor information by integrating plugins like Google Analytics.
* Paid Extras for more customization – there are premium extensions that allow you to offer more personalized features for shoppers, such as discounts and monthly subscriptions.
For a fee, you’ll be able to integrate extensions that enhance marketing, accounting, reporting, and store analytics efforts.
* Wide range of payment options – WooCommerce supports region and global home gateway systems. This means that shoppers will have a wide range of convenient payment options.
WooCommerce supports all payments from PayPal accounts, major credit cards, bank transfers, cash on delivery and over 140 region-based payment systems.
* Greater security – Since WooCommerce is open source, it is regularly updated by a dedicated community of developers. These changes are reflected in updated regular versions of the platform. This translates into more security for your platform and shoppers.
WooCommerce, a website builder and Widoo agency, integrates all the essential security features of your online store and keeps them up to date when changes happen.
* Scalability – WooCommerce comes with features to suit your growing business. For example, if you want to add more products to your inventory or expand your business to a new region, there are classification and language features to accommodate these changes.
Whether it’s order tracking, product tagging, shipping, payment systems, or other features, your store will be ready for future challenges.
With a trusted web design partner on your part, you can build a WooCommerce store that fits your current needs free articles, and achieve your long-term vision.