What Can You Do With Python?
The Python programming language is used mainly in machine learning, data analysis, and even in NASA’s space exploration robots. Learn what you can do with the Python programming language?
The Python programming language prevails for a long time on the software space, website, mobile, and web applications. In fact, Python is ubiquitous in the online development zone.
Ask any programmer, and they will tell you how easy it is to learn the basics of the Python programming language.
Being a versatile programming language with a lot of features, it has a large number of uses in various fields. If you have something on your mind or are thinking of learning Python to build an effective business then it’s a good idea to read this blog.
“ Python, written and developed by Guido van Rossum in the 1990s is named after a group of comedians ‘Monty Python’ remember, not named after a reptile snake.
Python has bypassed development barriers and was not limited to website development and mobile app development. Now, Python is very popular in the field of data among data scientists.
Not only that, but every startup software development company in the USA uses this markup language due to its extreme logic and lightness of use.
With the Python language at your fingertips, you can use it for some amazing things, in almost all operating systems. With its libraries like SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, etc. it is totally clean, simple and has tremendous community support.
From the past several years, Python was among the top 5 markup languages in the world.
However, most developers after learning it forget to implement it outside of the development area. I mean, most programmers do not have a clear understanding of the uses of the Python programming language.
Therefore, this article will first bring up all the information about the rapid development features in Python, then tell you the many uses of the Python programming language in today’s technology-oriented world.
Let’s start by listing all the features of Python!
Python programming language features
Since Python is an Object-Oriented (OO) language, anyone with a good knowledge of OO concepts can benefit from Python. Moreover, developers and programmers who go deeper into their career with Python can use the language for ML (machine learning) and big data analytics.
Whereas if you use it for website development purposes, you have a lot of web development frameworks like Django and Pyramid. Hence, creating a great website with it would be overwhelming for anyone.
You can take full advantage of Python’s small frameworks such as Flask and Bottle, and it supports standard libraries like HTML, JSON, and XML.
Here are the features of Python:
- Python makes everything simple because its code is easy to read, write and understand.
- Python programming language is productive and helps with RAD (Rapid Application Development).
- It is a robust, secure, extensible and flexible language that makes powerful applications.
- It is the best scripting language in the world as the programs are fed directly into the Python compiler without using translation.
- It takes less time to complete, execute and run codes or programs.
- Python is a cross-platform language that you can use on any operating system. Also, you can use it on Android and iOS!
- Uses dynamically typed variables to facilitate programming.
- It can be easily integrated with third-party units. As a result, the Python programming language is advancing to another level.
- It supports graphical user interface programming.
- It is an extensible programming language.
- Finally, it can be easily integrated with languages like C, C ++, JAVA, etc.
With so many features in one language, one can do a number of things, he can develop multiple applications, he can make the best business software for enterprises, and he can work with various advanced technologies.
For inquisitive IT students, the beginner Python programming language is an easily available handy tool that helps them try itself.
Perhaps this is the reason why the growth of the Python web development company in the USA is higher compared to the other programming language companies!
What can You do with the Python ?
Google used Python as the main server-side languages from the start. Following in the technology giant’s footsteps, Instagram and Spotify use the Python programming language for data analysis and backend services.
Today, real-life Python applications have no limits. You have web development, mobile app development, data science, ML – machine learning and more.
The Python programming language is used everywhere. Whatever you see and use on the Internet, some of its parts are made using Python. Regardless of which way you see it, Python’s uses are vast, and after learning Python you can use it in many ways.
Here are some uses of the Python programming language:
- Robonaut 2 is used on the International Space Station, which NASA developed Python as a central command system. We’ll also see Python being used on the Europes mission to Mars in 2020.
- You can use Python to provide a service that gives you bitcoin price notifications.
- The world’s largest physical lab conducting an atom smashing experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider uses Python to analyze data.
- Use Python to answer questions around the world by extracting Twitter data.
- The MeerKat Radio Telescope, the world’s largest telescope in the Southern Hemisphere, uses the Python development language to control and monitor systems.
- You can create a microblog with a Python widget like Flask.
- Even in movie studios, Python helps automate movie production processes, especially in computer-generated images!
- We know that blockchain is a pioneering financial technology. You can create custom Python services to communicate with the blockchain over the Internet. This is how you can offer Python mobile app development services in the USA.
- People use Python to create games, test, and analyze things like discovering people cheating on each other.
- Netflix and Youtube also use Python to block streaming movies.
- Nodality in the medical line uses Python to properly handle all information in one place and use it to search for a cure for cancer.
- Python is widely used in ML, data processing, data visualization, data analysis, and programming!
- Well, let’s get into the music industry, as Spotify streams and sends music to you while using Python!
- Python is widely used to manage administrative functions in various operating systems.
- You must have a hard time Raspberry Pi. If you code it with Python, a Raspberry Pi can easily function as a robot brain. Python can be a great help in the field of robotics.
Obviously, the Python programming language for beginners can be really fun due to its diverse capabilities. No matter which method you choose to start Python, you somehow prefer to implement it one way or the other over the features and uses of the Python programming language above!
Finally,If you want to get started, I recommend Python 3 – the latest version of Python to get the best output.